You must be searching for the best SEO company in Mumbai for digital marketing ventures of your company. But do you have any idea regarding SEO companies’ activities or services? Knowing a bit about digital marketing and search engine optimization always helps. You can choose the best digital marketing companies and monitor what they are doing for boosting your business’s search engine rankings. It is important to note that digital marketing can bring a lot of visitors to the website. However, it does not always mean increased revenue because not all who visit your website turn into customers. There are ways to convert website traffic into leads. Here’s a list of 6 ways in which an online digital marketing agency helps to generate leads for a website like yours:
- Creation of landing pages:Experienced SEO experts will suggest the use of landing pages to turn visitors into leads. These pages are designed specifically for gathering contact information and details of the potential customers visiting the website. With some serious effort, the landing pages can provide a traffic conversion rate of 50-60% or more! Digitally Viral recommends the use of more than one landing pages for increasing the chances of converting traffic into valuable leads. Different landing pages will attract different groups of customers. Landing pages URL could well be used for email marketing as well as for YouTube content marketing.
- Notification bars:These are the banners on top of most websites on the Internet. This is the place which attracts the attention of the users towards any warning message or offer. The bar appears on top of all the pages of the website can be used as a user attention grabber. It is the place where you can use an email form or a link to a landing page of the website.
- Pop-up forms can be used:Pop-ups asking for contact details of a user often becomes one of the main tools for lead generation that an internet marketing agency uses. Experts present irresistible offers at the users through these unblockable pop-ups on the website. Think of some exciting offers you can give to your potential customers and use that in the pop-up forms. This will surely help to turn a section of your visitors into customers.
- Opt-in forms are also used:Opt-in forms are used in the weblogs, generally on the sidebar or the area below each post. Digitally Viral states that any kind of relevant offers made through these forms will get noticed by the potential customers.
- A marketing agency also uses welcome redirects:For the first time visitors, you can use a form to redirect them to a landing page where they can leave their contact details. They are asked to leave their contact details in order to get something valuable like newsletters or special discounts and offers. An agency can do this for returning customers too.
- Put opt-in forms inside videos:Have you ever heard of opt-in forms inside videos? Yes! You can generate leads from different types of contents on the web, including videos. As a user watches any specific video, an opt-in form appears. As the user completes the form, he/she can continue watching the rest of the video. You may or may not make it mandatory to fill these forms. You can let a user skip this step too.
There are different techniques for lead generation that an online marketing company uses. However, it is very important to have quality products and services. The content on the website should be attractive as well as useful to the targeted customers.